i will not take these things for granted

thoughts on this and that in an attempt to live reflectively

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Fortune Cookies

Here are the fortunes you'll find in my wallet. (Actually, you won't find them there, because you shouldn't be looking through my wallet!)
  • You are the greatest in the world. :)
  • Remember there are people who care deeply about you.
  • A friend will be important to you & your forthcoming success. (Definitely, but I would make friend plural: friendS.)
  • You constantly struggle for self improvement.
  • Your sense of humor reveals itself at just the right times. (I hope so.)
  • You are sympathetic to the problems of others.
  • Sometimes it would be wise to add a little chlorine to the gene pool. (I have no idea! But I think I agree.)
What are some of your favorite fortunes?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

One of my favorites: Your sparkle will never fade. Another one I got recently is this: Today you may be talking, but nobody will be listening. (Jon and I thought that was quite appropriate since I have a tendency to forget to "shut up". :D)

7:47 PM  
Blogger Kristina--Therapy Tree said...

"You will receive a fortune cookie" was the most original one i received..but i save them all used to make magnets out of them so maybe i can come up with some more!! How are you by the way??

11:38 AM  
Blogger Aaron P said...

Your aura is like fire in the water.

your week will be like a wildebeast drinking from the brook.

your charm isn't like a faucet, you cannot turn it off.

have a great day Mitch,

that would be a weird one!

aaron

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home