i will not take these things for granted

thoughts on this and that in an attempt to live reflectively

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

Thursday, August 16, 2007

An Argument for Environmental Action

As you already know if you've perused my blog, I'm in favor of doing what we can to take care of the environment (I've mentioned it here and here). Well, let me point your attention to an excellent, logical argument that explains why taking action is the best and only option. I think it's solid. Check it out and pass it on. And commit yourself to responsibly stewarding God's creation. Thank you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mitch,

As one who grew up ignorant of art and music in NE Arkansas (I liked country music back then) art and music (even classical and opera) now appeal to me. We have to be exposed and educated. So educate us...what kind of art would you propose. WARNING, some of our body of believers might be critical of "graven images". I don't say that to be unkind to them.

Joe Marlin

1:38 PM  
Blogger preacherman said...

Mitch,
I am also for enviornmental action. I believe that it is are responsability given to us in Genesis to take care of the earth. Yes, we as Christians still have that responsability today. I am glad to have come across your blog. My brother Graduated from Harding a few years ago. He is a graphic artist. His name is Kiley Mabry. Do you know him? We'll I would love for you to check out my blog and add to any discussion. I am looking forward to reading more of your post in the future. God bless you as serve Him.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Aaron P said...

to aid the environment, i go to the bathroom outside as much as is possible. this helps conserve toilet water and completes the circle of life much quicker

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home