i will not take these things for granted

thoughts on this and that in an attempt to live reflectively

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

eRFC

In undergrad at the University of Arkansas, I interned with the Razorbacks for Christ (RFC) campus ministry for two years. During that time, every Thursday I would send a weekly email to our listserv with reminders of upcoming events plus a 'mini devo,' and after the two years were up, I promised to put the emails into some kind of booklet. Well, that never happened, and so I've adapted those plans and have instead created a blog which will become an archive of those emails. I already have one semester's worth uploaded. Check it out when you get a chance, to learn a little about the coolest campus ministry in the world and hopefully to be encouraged: eRFC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home